How do I receive a Collision or Crime Report?

Reports may be ready after 3 days –Monday – Friday. Call 365-1900 or pickup at 11803 Old Shelbyville Rd for a fee of $5.00.

Vehicle Collision Reports can be obtained for $10 from www.BuyCrash.com, Crime Reports can be obtained from www.BuyCrimes.com.

How do I make a monetary donation to Middletown Police Department?

Please see the flyer below.  If you have further questions please contact Chief Rob Herman or Administrator Ann Kaiser at 502-365-1900.


What do I do if I receive a parking ticket?

You have 14 days to pay this citation. Please mail to or pay in person at: Middletown Police Department, 11803 Old Shelbyville Rd., Middletown, KY  40243. Failure to respond to this citation may result in additional fines and costs.

If you would like to appeal this citation please send your request to:
Code Enforcement Board, City of Middletown, 11803 Old Shelbyville Rd., Middletown, KY 40243. Be sure to include Citation number, issue date, License #, and basis of appeal. Appeal must be received by the City within 7 days of citation issuance. Code Enforcement Board has the option to assign higher fines, fees and Board costs.

How do I apply to become an officer with MPD?

Are you interested in becoming a police officer and protecting the community of Middletown? Consider a career with the Middletown Police Department. Applications may be picked up at Middletown City Hall,11803 Old Shelbyville Rd, Middletown, Kentucky between 8:30 – 5:00 Monday – Friday. You may also download the application at the button below.  All applications must be returned to Middletown City Hall in order to be considered.

If you have any questions please contact Chief Rob Herman or Administrator Ann Kaiser at 502-365-1900.

How do i find out if someone has been arrested?

 All persons age 18 and over arrested in Jefferson County are taken to Metro Corrections.  They can be reached at 502-574-8477.  It takes about an hour before the arrested person is in their system.  Juveniles are taken to the Jefferson County Youth Center (JCYC).  Their number is 502-574-6854.

How do I make an open records request?

back to top